Your benefits as a member include:
• Programs from September to May on the third Friday of each month, 7PM, at the International Institute of Minnesota, 1694 Como Ave., St. Paul, MN
• Newsletter – 8 issues September to May. December and November issues are combined. Summer Events calendar in June
• Explore Finnish and Finnish-American culture, history, music, and language; Celebration of Finnish holidays, such as Laskiainen in February; Conversational Finnish group (meets weekly); Access to a collection of books about Finland, Finnish immigrants, architecture, art, and history
• Opportunity to support scholarships for Salolampi through FACA
• Learn and participate in the broader Finnish-American and Nordic community of the Twin Cities
To Join, Renew your membership, or to Donate to FACA:
- Send $25 via the Paypal button below
- In the Note include “New Membership” or “Membership Renewal”, your First and Last name, and Email address.
1. Download the FACA Member Application from this link here
2. Fill out the form and mail it with a check for $25 to:
Finnish American Cultural Activities
PO Box 580708
Minneapolis, MN 55458-0708
Help us preserve Finnish Heritage in the Twin Cities, consider a donation to FACA! Feel free to donate via sending a check to FACA or through Paypal. Please include “Donation” as a note.